This page describes how to manage the ombrellificioveneto.it site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information is provided, also pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (and subsequent amendments) only for the ombrellificioveneto.it site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links available on this site.
THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is Ombrellificio Veneto S.r.l. - Via Dell'Industria 5 - 35044 Montagnana (PD) - P.I. 04,291,840,280.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
PROCESSING METHODS AND INFORMATION SECURITY
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, as well as any other personal data entered, necessary to respond to requests. By registering for the newsletter, the user's email address is automatically included in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, can be transmitted, always and only relating to Ombrellificio Veneto srl. We use Mailchimp as a newsletter service; this archive may reside outside the E.U. MailChimp, like any newsletter management platform, provides the Owner with information on who opens the newsletter and clicks on the links in order to improve communication between Ombrellificio Veneto and its users.
Cookies.What are cookies? Cookies are small text files saved on your computer or device while browsing, which allow you to collect information about online activity. They have a time limit after which they are eliminated; some are deleted directly at the end of the session.
What are they for?
Cookies allow us to make your browsing personalized and designed based on your preferences. They also allow us to understand how to improve our site to make it more pleasant and easy to consult.
What type of cookies do we use?
Technical cookies: they are essential for the website to function. This type of cookie allows you to browse the site correctly, see objects, use the services. No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor are persistent cookies of any kind used, or systems for tracking users.
We explain how to manage, verify and delete cookies from your device, based on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en)
Mozilla Firefox (http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies)
Google Chrome (http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647))
OPTIONAL DATA SUPPLY
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to Ombrellificio Veneto or indicated in contacts with the Office to request the sending of the newsletter, information material or other communications. Their absence can make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed by Ombrellificio Veneto in compliance with the provisions of the Code for administrative purposes related to contractual needs and for the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations deriving from the same, as well as the achievement of effective management of commercial relationships, to make statistics, to have a contact with the user and to send email messages. The processing of data is therefore necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations assumed towards its users, for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation and for the exercise of their rights in court.
These purposes include:
- the acquisition and management of requests for products and / or services and related administrative and tax obligations;
- the acquisition of self-nominations;
- the sending of commercial / promotional / information communications by post, telephone, sms, fax, e-mail, also through the eventual registration in the mailing list and newsletter.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested party, at any time, may exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of
EU regulation n. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revocare il consenso in qualsiasi momento senza pregiudicare la liceità del trattamento basata sul consenso prestato prima della revoca;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed:
- or by mail to Ombrellificio Veneto S.r.l. - Via Dell'Industria 5 - 35044 Montagnana (PD)